Muhammad Afzal, Former Executive Editor of Eastern Mediterranean Health Journal of the World Health.
What does EMHJ stand for?
EMHJ stands for Eastern Mediterranean Health Journal
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (TV show)
- Expendable Modular High Energy Laser
- European Men's Health Forum
- European Malignant Hyperthermia Group
- Early Mental Health Initiative (California)
- East Media Holdings, Inc. (est. 2002; Santa Fe Springs, CA)
- Eastern Massachusetts Healthcare Initiative (coalition)
- Electro-Med Health Industries (Miami, FL)
- Emerging Markets Homeownership Initiative (Minnesota)
- Estonian Meteorological and Hydrological Institute (Ministry of Environment; Estonia)
- Equity Marketing Hong Kong, Ltd. (subsidiary of Equity Marketing, Inc.)
- Eat My Hot Lead (shooting term for beating someone at a match)
- École Militaire de Haute Montagne (French: High Mountain Military School)
- Early Morning Hard On
- Em Minha Humilde Opinião (Portuguese: In My Humble Opinion)
- En Mi Humilde Opinión (Spanish: in my humble opinion)
- Emerging Market Handset Programme
- Ethnic Minorities Health Problems Foundation (Bulgaria)
- Expedited Message Handler Queue (software component; IBM)
- Experimental Mental Health Questionnaire
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, research conducted by the Dubai Health Authority that was published in the WHO Eastern Mediterranean Health Journal last year claimed that more than 48 percent of students attending private secondary schools in Dubai have a "poor level of sporting practice," while 21 percent take part in no sport activities at all.
Although the study titled "A National Survey of Prevalence of Mental Disorders in Egypt: preliminary survey" was conducted in 2003, the results were only very recently published in the 2009 January-February issue of the Eastern Mediterranean Health Journal.