Consequently, portions of this site have since been transformed from scrubby invasive plant habitat to native grasses that provide critical habitat for a number of rare species including Bobolinks, Grasshopper Sparrows, Eastern Meadowlarks, and Savannah Sparrows.
What does EAME stand for?
EAME stands for Eastern Meadowlark (bird species Sturnella magna)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EAME
We have 2 other meanings of EAME in our Acronym Attic
- Engineering, Agriculture and Medicine Common Entrance Test (India)
- Enfants d'Aujourd'hui Monde de Demain (French youth association)
- Estonian Association of Muscular Disorders (Estonia)
- Euro-Arab Management Diploma
- European Accounts Modernisation Directive (EU)
- European Alliance of Muscular Dystrophy Associations
- Erster Anziger Mutiger Drahtesel Club (Austria)
- European American Music Distributors Corporation (Valley Forge, PA)
- Earth & Marine Environmental Consultants (UK)
- Eastern African Marine Ecoregion
- École d'Arts et Métiers d'Erquelinnes (Belgian arts and crafts school)
- European, Africa, & Middle Eastern
- Exhibition of Advanced Manufacturing and Engineering (UK)
- École des Applications Militaires de l'Energie Atomique (French: School of Military Applications of Atomic Energy)
- European-Africa-Middle Eastern Campaign Medal
- Europe Africa Middle East Region
- European, African, and Middle Eastern Region (business region)
- E.A. Mundkowsky Finishing (West Springfield, PA)
- École des Apprentis Mécaniciens de la Flotte (French: Fleet Mechanics Apprentice School)
- École des Arts Martiaux Français (French: French School of Martial Arts)
Samples in periodicals archive:
GS = grasshopper sparrow, EM = eastern meadowlark, BO = bobolink, SS = song sparrow, FS = field sparrow, MA = mallard, RO = American robin, RW = red-winged blackbird, BT = brown thrasher and WF = willow flycatcher (bars = SE).
RESULTS We collected 29 ligature samples from 19 different Eastern Meadowlark nests between April and August 2002.
8) Eastern Meadowlark 0 0 (Sturnella magna) Brown-headed Cowbird 4 (4.
The song of Eastern meadowlarks used to be the soundtrack of summer," one naturalist told a reporter for The New York Times.
Vesper Sparrow, Bobolink, and Eastern Meadowlark prefer large areas of grassy meadow, hayfields, and tall grasses.
henslowii), and Eastern Meadowlark (Sturnella magna) (Herkert 1994).
The nesting ecology and reproductive performance of the eastern meadowlark.