The Eastern Massachusetts Healthcare Initiative has spearheaded efforts for interoperability and variation analysis among area hospitals and ambulatory care networks.
What does EMHI stand for?
EMHI stands for Eastern Massachusetts Healthcare Initiative (coalition)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EMHI
We have 1 other meaning of EMHI in our Acronym Attic
- Education, Mental Health and Deafness (conference)
- Electro-Magneto Hydrodynamic
- Electronic Monitoring Home Detention (drunk driving punishment)
- Emergency Management for Higher Education (US Department of Education grant program)
- Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (TV show)
- Expendable Modular High Energy Laser
- European Men's Health Forum
- European Malignant Hyperthermia Group
- Early Mental Health Initiative (California)
- East Media Holdings, Inc. (est. 2002; Santa Fe Springs, CA)
- Electro-Med Health Industries (Miami, FL)
- Emerging Markets Homeownership Initiative (Minnesota)
- Estonian Meteorological and Hydrological Institute (Ministry of Environment; Estonia)
- Eastern Mediterranean Health Journal
- Equity Marketing Hong Kong, Ltd. (subsidiary of Equity Marketing, Inc.)
- Eat My Hot Lead (shooting term for beating someone at a match)
- École Militaire de Haute Montagne (French: High Mountain Military School)
- Early Morning Hard On
- Em Minha Humilde Opinião (Portuguese: In My Humble Opinion)
- En Mi Humilde Opinión (Spanish: in my humble opinion)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chaikin Professor of National Health Policy at Brandeis University's Heller School for Social Policy, and chair of the Eastern Massachusetts Healthcare Initiative Executive Committee.
Chaiken Professor of National Health Policy at Brandeis University's Heller School for Social Policy and chair of the Eastern Massachusetts Healthcare Initiative (EMHI) Executive Committee.