Eastern Maine Healthcare Systems (Bangor, Maine) * Genesis HealthCare System (Zanesville, Ohio) * Gillette Children's Specialty Healthcare (St.
What does EMHS stand for?
EMHS stands for Eastern Maine Healthcare Systems
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EMHS
We have 6 other meanings of EMHS in our Acronym Attic
- Emerging Market Handset Programme
- Ethnic Minorities Health Problems Foundation (Bulgaria)
- Expedited Message Handler Queue (software component; IBM)
- Experimental Mental Health Questionnaire
- Endless Mountains Heritage Region (Pennsylvania)
- Estimated Maximum Heart Rate
- Ever My Heart Rises (gaming)
- Euro-Mediterranean Human Rights Network
- East Meadow High School
- East Melbourne Historical Society (Australia)
- Edmond Memorial High School (Oklahoma)
- El Modena High School (Orange, CA)
- Elementary, Middle and High School (various locations)
- Elkhart Memorial High School (Indiana)
- Emergency Management Hazards Survey
- Emergency Management Homeland Security (various organizations)
- Emergency Mental Health Services (Victoria, British Columbia)
- Emmerich Manual High School
- Ernest Manning High School (Calgary, Alberta)
- Emergency Management and Homeland Security Division (Michigan State Police)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Some, like Eastern Maine Healthcare Systems, profiled by Matthew Weinstock on page 46, committed to eliminating them altogether.
Catherine Bruno, CIO, Eastern Maine Healthcare Systems (Brewer), and executive sponsor of the Bangor Beacon Community Grant, finds a particular need for health information exchange in the middle of the state where there are several different hospitals.
Vice President of Global Research and CSO, has accepted the position as founding Director of the Maine Institute for Human Genetics and Health, a new program in cancer, genetics and regenerative medicine, supported by Eastern Maine Healthcare Systems, in collaboration with Jackson Laboratory and the University of Maine.
Catherine Bruno of Non-Profit Eastern Maine Healthcare Systems and Chris Perretta of State Street Recognized at Premier Global CIO Event CAMBRIDGE, Mass.
Bruno is the VP and CIO at Eastern Maine Healthcare Systems (EMHS) and has successfully developed Information Systems Strategic Plans and Governance designs at three large, complex healthcare organizations.
Also in the May issue: Togetherness Factor -- Eastern Maine Healthcare Systems promotes a vision of shared clinical data--even with its competitors.
Eastern Maine Healthcare Systems (Brewer, Maine) Florida Hospital (Orlando, Fla.