Once the first performance period began in January 2012, and again at the beginning of this year, ACPE reached out to three of the 32 systems that demonstrated the acumen and promise sought by CMS: Eastern Maine Healthcare Systems (EMHS), HealthCare Partners Medical Group California and Franciscan Alliance.
What does EMH stand for?
EMH stands for Eastern Maine Healthcare
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EMH
We have 40 other meanings of EMH in our Acronym Attic
- East Midlands Geological Society (est. 1964; UK)
- Electromagnetic GeoServices
- EM (Eighteen Millimetre) Gauge Society (UK)
- Ethnic Minorities Grant Scheme (Scotland, UK)
- Experimental Medicine Graduate Students Society (McGill University; Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Early Manifest Glaucoma Trial
- Equivalent Million Gross Tonnes Per Annum (UK)
- Electromagnetic Gun
- Enfermedad Mental grave Y Prolongada (Spanish)
- Early Modern Human
- Écologie et Modèles pour l'Halieutique (French: Models for Ecology and Fisheries)
- Educably Mentally Handicapped
- Effective Minimum Height
- Efficient Market Hypothesis
- Église Methodiste d'Haiti
- Electro Mechanical Handling (Lynchburg, VA)
- Electromagnetic Hazard
- Electronic Mail Host
- Elso Magyar Helikoptermodellezo Sportegyesulet (Budapest, Hungary)
- Elyria Memorial Hospital (Elyria, OH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Eastern Maine Healthcare Systems (Bangor, Maine) * Genesis HealthCare System (Zanesville, Ohio) * Gillette Children's Specialty Healthcare (St.
TAMPA, Florida, November 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Elsevier's Gold Standard will provide NNEACC with essential drug information in a streamlined database solution Elsevier's Gold Standard, a leading drug information provider, announced today that the Northern New England Accountable Care Collaborative, LLC (NNEACC), composed of Eastern Maine Healthcare Systems, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health, MaineHealth and Dartmouth College, has selected the Gold Standard Drug Database to deliver current and accurate drug data and drug decision support.
In New England, Cigna has collaborative accountable care arrangements in Connecticut with ProHealth Physicians; in Maine with Eastern Maine Healthcare Systems, Kennebec Region Health Alliance, Penobscot Community Healthcare, plus two other physician practices that have not yet been announced; and in New Hampshire with Dartmouth-Hitchcock Clinic.
Hopkins, an innovative "E-Visit" program developed by Eastern Maine Healthcare Systems (EMHS) and Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield in Maine (Anthem), gives the consumer a powerful new way to interact with his or her doctor.
Eastern Maine Healthcare $12 million Elderly, long term and Systems, Brewer home care Geisinger Clinic, $16 million Pulmonary disease and Danville, Pa.
Catherine Bruno of Non-Profit Eastern Maine Healthcare Systems and Chris Perretta of State Street Recognized at Premier Global CIO Event CAMBRIDGE, Mass.
Vice President of Global Research and CSO, has accepted the position as founding Director of the Maine Institute for Human Genetics and Health, a new program in cancer, genetics and regenerative medicine, supported by Eastern Maine Healthcare Systems, in collaboration with Jackson Laboratory and the University of Maine.