Paul Connor, president and CEO of Eastern Long Island Hospital in Greenport and the spokesman for EEHA on managed care issues said, We are very pleased that Empire continued to negotiate in good faith, as we did.
What does ELIH stand for?
ELIH stands for Eastern Long Island Hospital
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of ELIH in our Acronym Attic
- Ethiopian Livestock Development Company
- Extension Language for Iterative Design Encoding (Java language software)
- East London Industrial Development Zone (South Africa)
- Electronic Library Information Environment (Salt Lake Community College, Salt Lake City, UT)
- Enzyme-Linked Immuno-Flow-Assay
- Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Filtration Assay
- Embedded Linux Interest Group
- Enemies of the Legitimate Iraqi Government
- Esin Lokmanhekim Ictem Gurkaynak (Turkish law firm)
- Extended Low-Income Housing Commitment (taxes)
- East Lancashire Institute of Higher Education (Blackburn College; UK)
- Emergency Low-Income Housing Preservation Act
- Earlham/Lilly Indiana Initiative (Earlham College; Richmond, IN)
- Étude Linguistique de la Langue Parlée (French: Linguistics Study of Spoken Language; Catholic University of Leuven; Leuven, Belgium)
- English Language and Intensive Literacy Program
- Electrical Line Interface Module
- Enlisted Loss Inventory Model
- Enlisted Loss Inventory Model-computation of Manpower Program Using Linear Programming
- Electronic Library Information Navigator (Lund University Libraries; Sweden)
Samples in periodicals archive:
17 /PRNewswire/ -- Eastern Long Island Hospital (ELIH) is among the top 15 percent in the nation for patient experience based on an analysis of patient surveys from 3,775 hospitals across the country by HealthGrades, the leading independent healthcare ratings organization.
The e-Health Network of Long Island participants include Stony Brook University Hospital, Winthrop University Hospital, Southampton Hospital, Eastern Long Island Hospital, Peconic Bay Medical Center, Gurwin Jewish Geriatric Center, San Simeon by the Sound, Long Island State Veterans Home and Nesconset Nursing Center.
It was formed in 2007, and its members includes Stony Brook University Hospital, Long Island State Veterans Home, Peconic Bay Medical Center (formerly Central Suffolk Hospital), Eastern Long Island Hospital, Gurwin Jewish Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, San Simeon by the Sound Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation, Southampton Hospital and Winthrop-University Hospital.
From 1986 to 1991, Albert served as assistant administrator and CFO of Eastern Long Island Hospital, an 80-bed facility for which he reversed a five-year negative profit trend and created systems to improve billing accuracy.
2004 Wine Classic Will Again Celebrate Long Island's Finest Food and Wine for the Benefit of Three Eastern Long Island Hospitals Officials of The Long Island Wine Council and the Hampton Classic Horse Show have announced details that the Second Annual Wine Spectator's Long Island Wine Classic will return to the Hampton Classic on Saturday, August 28.
What better way to kick off our show than with a celebration of outstanding wines from our own Long Island vineyards, accompanied by an array of culinary talent and cuisine featuring our amazing local agriculture--and for the benefit of three of our areas most valuable institutions - the Eastern Long Island Hospitals: Central Suffolk Hospital, Eastern Long Island Hospital, and Southampton Hospital.
In 1997, Peconic Bay Health System was created as the parent corporation for three hospitals -- Central Suffolk, Southampton Hospital, and Eastern Long Island Hospital.