What does EGLFC stand for?
EGLFC stands for Eastern Great Lakes Fiber Conference (Amherst, NY)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Existing Ground Level
- East Grinstead Lacrosse Club (UK)
- European Group for Lean Construction (Denmark)
- Extended Grade Level Content Expectations (Michigan)
- Extended Generalized Lambda Distribution (data distribution system)
- Extended Generalized Linear Discriminant Functions
- Every Ghanaian Living Everywhere (Ghana)
- European Group for Local Employment Initiatives (Belgium; social welfare services and employment training)
- E-Government Leadership Forum (Brunei)
- Farnborough Airport (UK, ICAO code)
- Earnings Growth Leading Indicator (finance)
- Esperantista Go-Ligo Internacia (Esperanto)
- Experts Group for Library
- EnerGuide for Low Income Households (Canada)
- Blackbushe Airport (UK, ICAO code)
- Eau Gallie Little League, Inc.
- London, England Heathrow International (ICAO Airport Code)
- Enhanced Grenade Launcher Module
- Eastern Great Lakes and Midwest Biblical Societies
- Electronic Gaming Live Network