That came during Traktor's 4-1 series defeat of defending Eastern Conference champions Avangard Omsk and a similar level of form would see them past regular-season tabletoppers Ak Bars Kazan in the conference finals series.
What does ECC stand for?
ECC stands for Eastern Conference Champions
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of ECC
We have 721 other meanings of ECC in our Acronym Attic
- Early Childhood Collaborative (various locations)
- Early Childhood Community (various organizations)
- Earth Central Command
- Earth Cinema Circle (environmental awareness)
- Earth Continuity Conductor (electrical systems)
- East Coast Championship
- East Coast Crip (gang)
- Eastern Caribbean Countries
- Eastern Carolina Council (North Carolina)
- Eastern Catholic Churches (informal)
- Ecclesiastes (Book of the Bible)
- Échecs Club de Corbas (French chess club)
- Echo Canceller Controller
- Echostar Communications Corporation
- Eco-Certified Composite (panels)
- École Catholique du Chablais (Swiss Catholic school)
- Economic Club of Chicago (Chicago, IL)
- Economic Cooperation Council (various locations)
- Economic Coordination Committee (Pakistan Government)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We don't take for granted this win and take for granted being Eastern Conference champions.
Dwyane Wade added 28 points as the visiting Heat moved closer to vanquishing the defending Eastern Conference champions by taking a 3-1 lead in the best-of-seven series.
Kevin Garnett had 16 points and 11 rebounds for the defending Eastern Conference champions, who began integrating Green and Krstic into their lineup after acquiring them from the Thunder Thursday for Kendrick Perkins and Nate Robinson in an uncommonly wrenching trade.
But, as soon as the off-season arrived, the 1996 Eastern Conference champions (that's the last time they went to the playoffs) began their reformation.
Orlando have looked nothing like the Eastern Conference champions of a year ago, in terms of both effort and personnel.
Now Beckham's side will take on Eastern Conference champions Real Salt Lake in the final where the England international's presence is already causing excitement.
Next Sunday's match at Seattle's Qwest Field against Eastern Conference champions Real Salt Lake was already a 36,000 sell out before the finalists were known.