The Eastern Cape Education department today, 18 January, 2013, is hosting Education Development Officers (EDOs) and Chief Education Specialists (CES) at the East London Education Leadership Institute (ELI).
What does ECED stand for?
ECED stands for Eastern Cape Education Department (South Africa)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ECED
We have 3 other meanings of ECED in our Acronym Attic
- European Center for Environmental Communication
- European Continuing Education College (UK)
- Early Care and Education Council of Boulder County (Colorado)
- Entraide Entre Chercheurs d'Emploi de la Communauté Orléanaise (French: Mutual Assistance between Job Seekers of the Orleans Community; Orleans, France)
- Euro Country Extended Code Page
- Electrical & Computer Engineering and Computer Science
- Executive Control and Essential Command Supervision (US Army)
- Escambia County Employees Credit Union (Florida)
- Early Care and Education (university course code)
- Early Childhood Education and Development
- European Chemical Engineers' Directory (Praha, Czech Republic)
- European Council on Eating Disorders
- Européenne de Courses Express Dauphinoises (French transportation company)
- Europejskie Centrum Edukacyjno-Doradcze (Polish: European Center for Training and Advisory; Warsaw, Poland)
- Eye Care Evidence Document (Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise)
- Elko County Economic Diversification Authority (Nevada, USA)
- Elmore County Economic Development Authority
- Early Childhood Education, Development and Care (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- East County Economic Development Council (San Diego, CA)
- Electrical and Computer Engineering Department Heads Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
As the committee Chairperson, I appeal to all the stakeholders of the Eastern Cape Education Department to join hands to make education work in the Eastern Cape.
As addressing the infrastructure backlogs has taken a spotlight provincially, with about 539 inappropriate structures having been considered for construction, the Eastern Cape Education Department will tomorrow, 5 May 2011 hand over two schools, one in Vigiesville, near Umthatha while the other is in Lady Frere, both at 10h00.