The regional vice presidents are: -- Regional Vice President, Southeast, Jeffrey Geary, whose responsibilities include overseeing the overall operations of all railroads located in the Southeast Region which includes Alabama & Gulf Coast Railway (AGRR); South Carolina Central Railroad (SCRF); Carolina Piedmont Railroad (CPDR); Eastern Alabama Railway (EARY); Indiana Southern Railroad (ISRR); North Carolina & Virginia Railroad (NCVA); Chesapeake & Albemarle Railroad (CA); and Virginia Southern Railroad (VSRR).
What does EARY stand for?
EARY stands for Eastern Alabama Railway
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of EARY in our Acronym Attic
- Earth Clouds, Aerosols and Radiation Explorer (Earth observation satellite)
- European Association of Research and Technology Organisations
- Energy and Angle Refocusing Time-Of-Flight Mass Spectrometry
- En Route Automated Radar Tracking System
- Enhanced Aircraft Radar Test Station
- East Arnhem Rugby Union (Australia)
- Educational Assessment Research Unit (University of Otaga; New Zealand)
- Ethernet Access Residential Unit (various companies)
- Entente Athlétique Rhône Vercors-Valence (French athletic club)
- Environment Agencies' Requirements Working Group (UK)
- East Africa Regional Youth Network (Nairobi, Kenya)
- E-Mail Availability Service
- Eareckson Air Station
- Early Alert System (various schools)
- Early Ammonia Servicer (International Space Station thermal controller)
- Earth Alliance Ship (Babylon 5)
- Earth and Atmospheric Science (course)
- East Asian Seas
- East Asian Studies (academic field)
- East Asian Summit
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Southeast Region will include: Indiana Southern Railroad (ISRR); Alabama & Gulf Coast Railway (AGRR); Eastern Alabama Railway (EARY); Carolina Piedmont Railroad (CPDR); South Carolina Central Railroad (SCRF); Virginia Southern Railroad (VSRR); North Carolina & Virginia Railroad (NCVA); and the Chesapeake & Albemarle Railroad (CA).
; and the 25-mile Eastern Alabama Railway, Sylacauga, Ala.