Byline: Aled Blake IT would be "folly" for investment to be diverted from east-west transport corridors to north-south ones, a business lobby group has warned.
What does EWTC stand for?
EWTC stands for East-West Transport Corridor (Europe)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EWTC
We have 4 other meanings of EWTC in our Acronym Attic
- Extended Well Testing
- Eye Witness Testimony
- Eglin Water Test Area
- Egyptian Water Technology Association
- Employer Workforce Training Account (Oregon)
- Engineered Wood Technology Association
- Enterprise-Wide Technical Architecture
- European Water Treatment Association (Belgium)
- Electronic Warfare Tactics Analysis Program
- Early Warning Threat Analysis System
- Emirates World Travel Cologne
- Electronic Warfare Training Device
- European Work Time Directive
- European Wave and Tidal Energy Conference
- Electronic Warfare Threat Environment Simulation
- East-West Task Force
- Electronic Warfare Test Facility
- Essential Wine Tasting Guide (Kent Town, South Australia, Australia)
- Executive Women in Texas Government (Austin, TX)
- Expeditionary Warfare Training Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the communique, the Baltic and Nordic transport ministers suggest that the projects that are already being implemented must be continued, including the development of the East-West transport corridor.
While we will continue to tackle congestion and secure improvements to the key east-west transport corridors, we also need to ensure that the whole nation benefits from efficient transport communications.