Last night, Trevor Hayward from East of England Tourist Board said he was astonished at the blunder.
What does EETB stand for?
EETB stands for East of England Tourist Board
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EETB
We have 1 other meaning of EETB in our Acronym Attic
- Extended Execution Time
- Electrical and Electronics Technical Association (Dr. MGR Educational and Research Institute; India)
- Electronic Engineering Times - Asia
- Energy Efficiency Training Academy (Oroville, CA)
- Ethologists for the Ethical Treatment of Animals
- European Embryo Transfer Association
- École d'Enseignement Technique de l'Armée de l'Air (French: Air Force School of Technical Training)
- Employment Education Training Access Centre (UK)
- Environmental Education & Training Partnership
- École d'Enseignement Technique de l'Armée de Terre (French: Land Forces School of Technical Training)
- Entreprise Électricité Travaux Bâtiment (French: Building Construction Electricity Company; various locations)
- Early Education and Technology for Children (annual conference)
- Early Education and Training Centre (Hong Kong)
- Egyptian Electricity Transmission Company (Giza, Egypt)
- Electronic Engineering Times - China
- Energy & Environmental Technologies Conference
- Energy and Environment Technology Center
- Energy Efficient Topology Control
- Enhanced Equipment Trust Certificate
- Enniscorthy Enterprise and Technology Centre (Ireland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The East of England Tourist Board is highlighting Bloomin' Beautiful ( five themed itineraries which take in the best of the region's gardens and nurseries.
The East of England Tourist Board has brochures, leaflets and other information to ensure you have a satisfying break.
info for more details or contact the East of England Tourist Board on 01473 822922 for a copy of their short breaks brochure.
They can also be purchased direct from the East of England Tourist Board on 01473 822922.
FURTHER information: East of England Tourist Board, Toppesfield Hall, Hadleigh, Suffolk IP7 5DN (01473 825608).
You can get further information on the Norfolk Broads from East of England Tourist Board, Toppesfield Hall, Hadleigh, Suffolk IP7 5DN (01473 822922).