Asymptote and Grant Instruments' relationship was established thanks to the free partnering service offered by the East of England Innovation Relay Centre (IRC), which is focused on building effective partnerships for regional technology companies.
What does EEIRC stand for?
EEIRC stands for East of England Innovation Relay Centre (Cambridge, UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Electronic Entertainment Industry Network (gaming industry)
- Eubios Ethics Institute Newsletter
- Egyptian Engineering & Industrial Office (est. 1956)
- École d'Electricité Industrielle de Paris (French: School of Industrial Electricity in Paris; Paris, France)
- Electrical Equipment Inspection Program
- Energy Efficiency in Industrial Processes (Brussels, Belgium)
- Energy Efficiency Incentive Program (various locations)
- European eCall Implementation Platform (EU)
- Electrical Equipment Installation Qualification (Beijing Municipal Commission of Housing and Urban-Rural Development; China)
- École d'Echecs et d'Informatique des Remparts (French: School of Computer Chess and the Ramparts)
- European Institute for Reproductive Health
- Energy Efficiency Interest Rate Reduction (Alaska)
- Ectomesenchymal-Endodermal Interaction System
- Elementary Education Interest Section (Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages)
- Elevating Equipment Inspection Service (Roanoke, VA)
- End-To-End Information System (US NASA)
- Energy and Environment Information System (UN Industrial Development Organization)
- European Environmental Information System (EU)
- Edcouch Elsa Independent School District (Texas)
- Electrical Electronic Industry Training Ltd. (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk), a world renowned manufacturer/supplier of custom and own-brand scientific, life sciences and data acquisition products, have forged a manufacturing partnership thanks to the matchmaking service offered by the East of England Innovation Relay Centre (IRC).