The winery is in the heart of Australia's Barossa wine region, 70km north east of Adelaide, but now has vineyards across Australia.
What does EOA stand for?
EOA stands for East of Adelaide (London, Ontario)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of EOA
We have 80 other meanings of EOA in our Acronym Attic
- Engineering Aide First Class (Naval Rating)
- Equipment Operator First Class (Naval Rating)
- Engineering Aide Second Class (Naval Rating)
- Equipment Operator Second Class (Naval Rating)
- Earth Observing 3 (US NASA)
- Engineering Aide Third Class (Naval Rating)
- Equipment Operator Third Class (Naval Rating)
- Eagle of Air (website)
- Early Onset Alzheimer's
- Early Operational Assessment
- Eastern Orthopaedic Association
- Economic Opportunities Analysis (Oregon)
- Economics of Aging (various organizations)
- Effective On or About
- Effective Orifice Area (cardiology)
- Egemony of Angels (gaming)
- Egyptian Orthopedic Association
- Electrical Operating Area
- Elites of Annihilation (gaming clan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It's just north east of Adelaide and home to, among others, Peter Lehmann and his wines.
This was the second leg of the competition and in Thursday's opener, at Murray Bridge 50 miles to the east of Adelaide, the Aussies took their customary early lead by winning both the hurdle race and the invitational Flat handicap.
East of Adelaide represents a labour of love: the retrieval from obscurity of 1200 surviving negatives produced by Henry Hines, a commercial photographer active in London, Ontario, between 1906 and 1929, and the subsequent restoration of approximately 400 of these negatives by Alan Noon of the University of Western Ontario.