[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Parsons Dance brings a new version of Remember Me, an enterprising collaboration with the East Village Opera Company, to the Joyce, to alternate with a repertory program.
What does EVOC stand for?
EVOC stands for East Village Opera Company (New York)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EVOC
We have 9 other meanings of EVOC in our Acronym Attic
- Escape Velocity: Override (computer game)
- Et Vaan Osaa (Finnish: You Just Can't Do It)
- Evolution (Mitsubishi)
- Evolution Engine (Harley-Davidson Motorcycles)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Extravehicular Operations (NASA)
- Evolution Developmental Biology
- Electronic Variable Optical Attenuator (Bookham Technology)
- Europese Verordening Overbrenging Afvalstoffen (Dutch: European Waste Shipment Regulation; EU)
- Exchange View Only Administrator
- Edinburgh Voluntary Organisations Council (Edinburgh, Scotland, UK)
- Emergency Vehicle Operations Course
- Emergency Vehicle Operator Certification
- Enterprise Virtual Operations Center (EDS)
- Extra Vehicle Operating Costs
- Enterprise Value to Operating Cash Flow (equity valuation)
- European Virtual OPAC for Chinese Studies
- Enterprise Voice Over Data
- Evolution of Dance
- Enterprise Voice Over Data Design (Cisco)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Soprano Isabel Bayrakdarian and her pianist husband, Serouj Kradjian, are nominated in the Best Classical Vocal category for their Nonesuch release, Gomidas Songs; soprano Karina Gauvin is featured on the CPO release of Rameau's Psyche, nominated in the Best Opera Category; and East Village Opera Company, founded by Ottawa-born Tyler Ross and Peter Kiesewalter, is a nominee in the Best Classical Crossover category for their Decca release, Olde School.
That's the work East Village Opera Company does, and does quite well, all around.
He's in the middle of a project, for example, with the East Village Opera Company, which translates traditional opera into a rock idiom.