The draft deal, agreed after a year of difficult negotiations between Canberra and the East Timor transitional administration, replaces a 1975 agreement between Australia and Indonesia under which they shared revenue from oil and gas developments on a fifty-fifty basis.
What does ETTA stand for?
ETTA stands for East Timor Transitional Administration
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ETTA
We have 10 other meanings of ETTA in our Acronym Attic
- European Turley Telecommunication (Europe)
- Evacuated Tube Transport
- Exercise Tolerance Test (cardiology)
- Exercise Treadmill Test
- Expected Test Time
- Expected Transmission Time
- Extended Tip Tank (aircraft feature)
- Extra Travel Tunnel (Arctic Cat snowmobiles)
- Extract, Transformation, Transport
- East Texas Tourism Association (Longview)
- Education, Training and Technical Assistance (North Carolina Department of Labor; Raleigh, NC)
- English Table Tennis Association
- European Tech Tour (est. 1998)
- Evangelical Teacher Training Association
- Evangeline Trail Tourism Association (Nova Scotia, Canada)
- East Tennessee Technology Access Center
- Environmental Technologies Trade Advisory Committee
- Education and Training Technology Application Program (US DoD)
- Entrepreneurial Training and Technical Assistance Program
- Elapsed Time Traffic Analysis System
Samples in periodicals archive:
24 Kyodo Jose Ramos-Horta, visiting cabinet member for foreign affairs of the East Timor Transitional Administration, will call on the U.
CANBERRA, June 20 Kyodo Michael Francino, cabinet member for finance in the East Timor Transitional Administration, said he hopes donor nations will continue to help support East Timor for at least five years after its expected independence in early 2002.