O'Neal received bachelor's and master's degrees from East Texas State University, now known as Texas A&M University-Commerce.
What does ETSU stand for?
ETSU stands for East Texas State University (Commerce, TX)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ETSU
We have 1 other meaning of ETSU in our Acronym Attic
- Extended Training Service Specialist (US DoD)
- Extended Training Services Support
- East Timor Student Solidarity Council (est. 1998; Indonesia)
- ERADCOM Tactical Software Support Center
- Enhanced Tactical Satellite Signal Processor
- Electronic Technical Suitability Test
- Eustachian Tube Swallow Test (scuba diving study tool)
- Exteroceptive Temporalis Muscle Suppression Test (neurology)
- East Texas State Teachers College
- East Tennessee State University (Johnson City, TN)
- Energy Technology Support Unit
- École Supérieure de Travail Social (French: Higher School of Social Work)
- Eisenbahner Turn und Sportverein (German)
- Episcopal Theological Seminary of the Southwest
- Education Technology and Training (IEEE Workshop)
- Educational Technology Team (various locations)
- Educational Telecommunications and Technology
- Effective Throat Thickness
- Effective Top Tube (bicycle frame measurement)
- Effectively Tested Dram (full specification parts, fully tested and unmarked)
Samples in periodicals archive:
95 Genre: Fiction/African American historical/action and adventure/Christian/western About the author: Avon Acker is a lifelong resident of East Texas and a graduate of East Texas State University.
He received his bachelor's degree at Texas Eastern University with an additional bachelor's degree at East Texas State University and his master's degree at the U.
in Biology and Animal Science from East Texas State University.
He is a graduate of East Texas State University (now Texas A&M-Commerce) with a bachelor's degree in business administration, of Texas A&M-Commerce with a master's degree in guidance and counseling and has a doctoral degree in educational administration from Baylor University.
Edinger received her BBA in Finance from East Texas State University, where she graduated with Academic Distinction.
Hanna received a BBA in Accounting from East Texas State University in 1990 and is a Certified Public Accountant.
Anzaldua earned his bachelor's and master's degrees from East Texas State University after attending Del Mar College.