Health Care Network Deploys In Motion Technology Solutions to Improve Regional Emergency Response TYLER, Texas -- In Motion Technology, a leader in wireless mobile communications systems for public safety organizations, today announced that East Texas Medical Center Regional Healthcare System Emergency Medical Services has deployed In Motion's onBoard[TM] Mobile Gateway and onBoard[TM] Mobility Manager to improve emergency communications and response across its vast service area.
What does ETMCRHS stand for?
ETMCRHS stands for East Texas Medical Center Regional Healthcare System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- European Tubes Manufacturers Association
- East Tennessee Military Affairs Council (Knoxville)
- Eastern Tuna Management Advisory Committee (Australia)
- East Tennessee Mechanical Contractors, Inc. (Knoxville, TN)
- East Texas Medical Center
- Electroactive Transition Metal Chalcogenide
- Elizabeth Taylor Medical Center (Whitman-Walker Clinic; Washington, DC)
- Emmett Till Memorial Commission (Mississippi)
- European Twisted Mass Collaboration (physics)
- Expert Team on Marine Climatology (various organizations)
- Enterprise Training Management and Delivery System (US DoD)
- Extraction Transport Montage Échangeur (French: Extraction Installation Transport Interchange)
- East Texas Motor Freight (tractor-trailer company)
- Egyptian Textile Manufacturers Federation
- Electronic Trial Master File (pharmaceutical industry)
- Engineering Technologists Mobility Forum (est. 2001)
- Engineering and Technology Management Group (American Society of Mechanical Engineers)
- Enter the Moonlight Gate (Lord Belial album)
- Electronic Technical Manual Interface
- Entreprise de Tuyauterie et Montage Industriel (French: Business and Pipe Fitting Company Industry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
; Nacogdoches Memorial Hospital, a 216-bed general medical and surgical care facility in Nacogdoches, Texas; East Texas Medical Center Regional Healthcare System, a system of 14 hospitals that serves East Texans; as well as Valley General Hospital, a 72-bed facility in Monroe, Wash.
Basil Holloway, RN, nursing informatics specialist, and Pete Range, clinical applications manager, East Texas Medical Center Regional Healthcare System, "Implementation Case Study: Clinical Documentation," May 23, 8:00 a.