Perryman presented results of his Indian gaming economic impact study to members of the Deep East Texas Council of Governments (DETCOG) at their quarterly meeting today in Center, Texas.
What does ETCOG stand for?
ETCOG stands for East Texas Council of Governments
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Energy Technology Criteria List (Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs; UK)
- Extraction Transformation Cleansing and Loading (software)
- European Topic Centre on Land Use and Spatial Information
- Edaran Tan Chong Motor (Malaysian car distributor)
- Electronics Technician Master Chief (USCG/USN Electronics Technician, pay grade E-9)
- Early Total Cervix Occlusion (surgery)
- Electric Terminal Company Ltd (Korea)
- Emergency Traffic Coordinating Officer
- European Transplant Coordinators Organization
- End-Tidal Carbon Dioxide
- European Testing for Certification of Office and Manufacturing Equipment
- Emerging Technologies Conference
- Emerging Technologies Center of the Americas (Miami-Dade Community College)
- Early T-Cell Precursors (cell biology)
- Eltham Town Centre Partnership (UK)
- Entertainment Technician Certification Program
- East Tennessee Cave Rescue (Knoxville, TN)
- Export Trade Certificate of Review (US DoC)
- East Timor Crisis Reflection Network
- Electrolytic Tin Coated Steel
Samples in periodicals archive:
Walter Diggles, a Jasper resident, executive director of the Deep East Texas Council of Governments and, for the last 20 years, pastor of Lighthouse Church of God and Christ in nearby Kirbyville.
a leading provider of NG9-1-1 and incident management software for the public safety industry, announced today that it has been selected to supply its Next Generation E9-1-1 Call Taking and Mapping solution to the East Texas Council of Governments (ETCOG).