of Health and Human Services Human Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) grant has been awarded to the East Texas Area Health Education Center (AHEC) for the pilot project with 20 hospitals in NM, TX, AR, and LA, but nurses and hospitals in New Mexico are getting excited about the potential benefits of the Pathway to Excellence.
What does ETAHEC stand for?
ETAHEC stands for East Texas Area Health Education Center (University of Texas Medical Branch; Galveston, TX)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Epidermal Thymocyte Activating Factor
- Elder Technology Assistance Group (Canada)
- Engineering & Technical Assessment Group
- English Teachers' Association of Georgia (Tbilisi, Georgia)
- Ethical Trading Action Group
- European Technical Approval Guideline (European Organisation for Technical Approvals)
- European Travel & Tourism Action Group
- Extended Task-Action Grammar
- European Technical Advisory Group of Experts on Immunization
- Penn State Total Artificial Heart
- Electronic Transactions on Artificial Intelligence
- English Teachers' Association Israel
- Enhancing Teachers' Ability in Inclusion (education project)
- Estudio de Trabajadores Agrícolas Indígenas (Spanish: Indigenous Farmworker Study; US and Mexico)
- Society for Electronics, Telecommunications, Automatics and Informatics (Macedonia)
- Espace Territorial d'Accueil, d'Information et d'Orientation Professionnelle (French: Territorial Space of Home, Information and Vocational Guidance)
- Effective Teaching and Learning
- East Texans Against Lawsuit Abuse (Longview, TX)
- Employés, Techniciens et Agents de Maîtrise (French)
- Engine To Airframe Manifold
Samples in periodicals archive:
The three, newly designated facilities emerged from a collaborative effort of TNA and the East Texas Area Health Education Center (AHEC) to get the 12 nurse-developed, nurse-friendly criteria of TNA adopted by hospitals throughout the state.
The East Texas Area Health Education Center (AHEC) program is a nonprofit organization working in 21 counties in the areas of health careers promotion, community-based education, practice entry and support, and health education.