Ten years ago, McCoy and his wife, Melinda, founded the East Texas Angel Network (ETAN) which provides financial support for families of children living with terminal or life-threatening illnesses.
What does ETAN stand for?
ETAN stands for East Texas Angel Network (children's life enhancement foundation)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ETAN
We have 5 other meanings of ETAN in our Acronym Attic
- English Teachers' Association Israel
- Enhancing Teachers' Ability in Inclusion (education project)
- Estudio de Trabajadores Agrícolas Indígenas (Spanish: Indigenous Farmworker Study; US and Mexico)
- Society for Electronics, Telecommunications, Automatics and Informatics (Macedonia)
- Espace Territorial d'Accueil, d'Information et d'Orientation Professionnelle (French: Territorial Space of Home, Information and Vocational Guidance)
- Effective Teaching and Learning
- East Texans Against Lawsuit Abuse (Longview, TX)
- Employés, Techniciens et Agents de Maîtrise (French)
- Engine To Airframe Manifold
- Electronic Time and Attendance Management System
- East Timor Action Network
- East Timor Alert Network
- East Timor and Indonesia Action Network (formerly East Timor Action Network)
- Electrically Trainable Analog Neural
- European Technology Assessment Network
- Electronic Tools and Ancient Near Eastern Archives
- Enterprise Tracking and Notification GUI
- Electrically Trainable Analog Neural Network
- Electronically Trainable Analog Neural Network
- Education, Training, & Awareness Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
The event raised $150,000 for McCoy's East Texas Angel Network (ETAN).
In May of this year, McCoy won the fan-voted Academy of Country Music/Home Depot Humanitarian Award for his on-going efforts with the East Texas Angel Network, the organization he founded with his wife, Melinda, which has raised millions of dollars to support families of children in the area with terminal or life-threatening diseases.