14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Spectra Energy Corp (NYSE: SE) and Spectra Energy Partners, LP (NYSE: SEP) announced today that their East Tennessee Natural Gas (ETNG) pipeline has executed agreements with Eastman Chemical Company to provide an additional 86 million cubic feet per day (Mmcf/d) of firm transportation capacity for 25 years to Eastman's Kingsport, Tennessee, facility.
What does ETNG stand for?
ETNG stands for East Tennessee Natural Gas
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of ETNG in our Acronym Attic
- Ericsson Transport Network Architecture (telecommunications)
- European Training Network for Animation (Brussels, Belgium)
- European Transcultural Nurses Association
- European Transport Network Alliance
- East Turkistan National Center
- Evils That Never Came (band)
- Emergency Treatment Non-Commissioned Officer
- Ecademy Tele-Networking Conference System
- Energia Tachionica Natura E Salute (Italian)
- Estimated Time of Next Failure
- Emerging Technologies for Next Generation Grid (Workshop)
- English Teachers Network in Israel
- Extra-Tumoral Perineural Invasion
- E-Tail Networks Limited (software; India)
- Eye Television Network Limited (Pakistan)
- Environmental Tracking Network of North America
- Estimated Total Nitrogen Output (renal function measurement)
- European Telecommunications Network Operators' Association (Brussels, Belgium)
- Exchange-Transferred Nuclear Overhauser Effect
- Entertainment Technology News on Web (website; Entertainment Technology Press Ltd.)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bell was TGA President in 1971-72 and president of East Tennessee Natural Gas from 1973-1991.
com Spectra Energy Partners has signed a precedent agreement with the Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA) for an expansion of its East Tennessee Natural Gas (ETNG) pipeline system.
Assets include the East Tennessee Natural Gas system, a 1,400-mile natural gas transportation pipeline located in the southeastern United States, and 24.
The 12-mile gathering pipeline connects gas sales volumes from the Company's Pond Creek field to the Jewell Ridge lateral pipeline operated by East Tennessee Natural Gas ("East Tennessee"), a subsidiary of Spectra Energy.
The Mid-Atlantic Connector expansion project is designed to provide power generation and local distribution customers in Virginia and Maryland with incremental firm transportation capacity from a Transco interconnection with East Tennessee Natural Gas in Rockingham County, N.
and Baltimore Gas & Electric with incremental firm transportation capacity from a Transco interconnection with East Tennessee Natural Gas in Rockingham County, NC to delivery points as far north as Maryland.
As previously announced on January 19, 2007, the Circuit Court of Tazewell County, Virginia issued a temporary injunction which halted GeoMet's construction of a portion of the 12 mile pipeline it is constructing to interconnect the Company's production from its Pond Creek field to the Jewel Ridge interstate pipeline operated by East Tennessee Natural Gas, LLC.