Munro, East Syracuse-Minoa Central Schools, East Syracuse, NY
What does ESM stand for?
ESM stands for East Syracuse-Minoa (New York)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ESM
We have 334 other meanings of ESM in our Acronym Attic
- Entertainment Sports Law Society
- European Studies and Language Services (UK)
- École Supérieure Libre des Sciences Commerciales Appliquées (French applied commercial science school)
- Elementary, Secondary, and Library Studies Division
- Eagle Scout Leadership Service Project (Boy Scouts of America)
- East of Scotland Lawn Tennis Association (UK)
- Eastern Seaboard Locomotive Works
- European Semiconductor Laser Workshop (conference)
- European Special Librarian of the Year
- Earth Savers Movement (Philippines)
- Eastern Surf Magazine
- Eastman School of Music
- Eastport-South Manor (New York)
- EasyShopMaker (e-commer software)
- Echo State Machine
- École de Sauvetage Côtier Méditerranéenne (French: Mediterranean Coastal Rescue School)
- Ecole Spéciale Militaire (French: Military Special School)
- École Supérieure de la Métrologie (French: Graduate School of Metrology)
- École Supérieure des Métiers (French trade school)
- École Supérieure Montsouris (French: Montsouris Graduate School)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SCHOOLS PARTICIPATING IN 2011 R x eSEARCH SUMMER INSTITUTE * Auten Road Intermediate School (Hillsborough) * Brooklyn Friends School (Private) * Camden County Technical Schools Pennsauken Campus (Camden County) * Colts Neck High School (Freehold Regional) * East Syracuse-Minoa High School* * Freehold High School (Freehold Regional) * Freehold High School Medical Science Learning Center (Freehold Regional) * Hillsborough High School (Hillsborough) * Howell High School (Freehold Regional) * Lawrence Middle School (Lawrence) * Lawrence High School (Lawrence) * Montgomery High School* (Montgomery) * Steinert-Hamilton East High School (Hamilton) * Thomas R.
4 million for Albany city school district; $10 million for East Syracuse-Minoa Central school district; $31.