Lower East Side Business Improvement District 54 Orchard Street, New York, NY 10002 212.
What does ESBID stand for?
ESBID stands for East Side Business Improvement District (Milwaukee, WI)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- East Scarborough Boys and Girls Club (Canada)
- East Sussex, Brighton and Hove (UK; municipality)
- Exact String Black Hole
- East Sussex, Brighton and Hove Health Authority (UK)
- Ecology Savings Bank, Inc. (Philippines)
- Educational Subject Block Index
- Electricity Supply Board International (Ireland)
- Ending Sub-Bitstream Indicator (video coding)
- Enhanced Services Billing, Inc.
- Enhanced-Side Ballistic Inserts
- Exchange Solutions - Bernd Kruczek (project manager; Germany)
- East Staffordshire Badminton League (UK)
- Energy Studies in Buildings Laboratory (University of Oregon)
- Extended Spectrum Beta Lactamase
- Extended-Spectrum Beta Lactamase Producing Klebsiella Pneumoniae
- Eastern Shore Business Leadership Network (Salisbury, MD)
- Extended-Spectrum Beta-Lactamase-Producing Enterobacteriaceae (infectious disease)
- Extended-Spectrum Beta-Lactam-Resistant Klebsiella Pneumoniae (infectious disease)
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management (various locations)
- Evangelische Schule Berlin-Mitte (German school)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Noelle Frieson, from the Lower East Side Business Improvement District (LES BID), referred to Kate, a clothing line, and Moo Shoes, a foot-ware brand whose products are animal-free.
The city and the state are currently reaching out to approximately 30 organizations, including the Tribeca Organization, the Lower East Side Business Improvement District, and the Asian-American Business Development Council.