She currently serves on the boards of Center for Excellence in Nonprofits (CEN) and the East Palo Alto Digital Village.
What does EPADV stand for?
EPADV stands for East Palo Alto Digital Village (virtual community interaction technology; Palo Alto, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Electrically Powered Actuation Device
- Electrically Programmable Analog Device
- Emergency Provider Access Directory
- Emirates Palace Abu Dhabi
- Enlisted Personnel Assignment Document
- Entry Pad
- Egyptian Public Authority for Drainage Projects
- Earnings per American Depositary Receipt (finance)
- Earnings Per Average Diluted Share
- Export Policy Analysis and Development Unit (Ministry of Finance and Economic Development; Uganda)
- Éducation et Plein Air Finances (French: Education and Outdoor Finance)
- El Paseo Arts Foundation (Port Isabel, TX)
- Electronic Personnel Action Form (employee documentation)
- Embryo-Derived Platelet Activating Factor (molecular biology)
- Entretien du Patrimoine Automobile Français (French car restoration company)
- European Participating Air Force
- European Performance Art Festival (Warsaw, Poland)
- Extended Planar Aperture Field
- ECHO Project Advisory Group
- Economic Policy Advisory Group (South Africa and Georgia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BUSINESS WIRE)--April 29, 2003 HP (NYSE:HPQ) and its partners in the East Palo Alto Digital Village program are celebrating the third anniversary of a ground-breaking, collaborative project designed to create an information technology (IT) infrastructure and associated programs to enable information access, learning and economic opportunities for the residents of East Palo Alto, Calif.
BUSINESS WIRE)--April 23, 2002 The East Palo Alto Digital Village is showcasing at an event here the community development milestones achieved through a $5 million grant awarded by Hewlett-Packard Company (NYSE:HWP).