Security was tight around East Ohio Regional Hospital in response to death threats which had forced Michelle, 26, to go into hiding.
What does EORH stand for?
EORH stands for East Ohio Regional Hospital (Martins Ferry, Ohio)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Empire One Running Club (Massachusetts)
- Essential Oils Research Center (Ethiopia)
- European Ozone Research Coordinating Unit
- Emergency Override Duplicate
- End Of Ray Day
- Engine Oil Relative Dielectricity
- Eastern Ohio Resource Development Center
- Energy Overcharge Restitution Fund (Maryland)
- Exclusive OR to Field
- European Opinion Research Group
- Economic Operator Registration and Identification (EU)
- Enhanced Oil Recovery Institute (University of Wyoming)
- Expeditionary Operational Readiness Inspection
- Emergency Officers' Retired List
- Emergency Override Memory
- Enhanced Object-Relationship Model
- Environmental and Occupational Risk Management
- European Operating Room Nurses Association
- Each One Reach One
- Early Orbit Rehearsal Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
Local CBS television affiliate WTRF-TV reported that Parker and Broderick were on hand for the birth of the twins at East Ohio Regional Hospital in Martins Ferry on Monday.
He became a radiographer in 1969, and now is a lead CT technologist at the East Ohio Regional Hospital in Martins Ferry, Ohio.
The rating affirmation is due to Ohio Valley Health Services and Education Corporation's (OVHSEC) new strategic focus, including the addition of new services at East Ohio Regional Hospital (EORH), and a favorable staffing situation.
He also serves on the East Ohio Regional Hospital board and is a member of St.