Established in 1963, Copeland Oaks has a covenant relationship with the East Ohio Conference of the United Methodist Church.
What does EOC stand for?
EOC stands for East Ohio Conference (United Methodist Church)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EOC
We have 166 other meanings of EOC in our Acronym Attic
- Enemy Observation Report
- Electron and Optical Beam Testing (symposium)
- Estimated Off Block Time
- Expert Opinion in Biological Therapy (journal)
- Evolutionary and Organismal Biology Unit (Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research; Bangalore, India)
- Chief Engineering Aide (Naval Rating)
- Chief Equipment Operator (Naval Rating)
- Eagle Owners Club (UK)
- Early Operational Capability
- Earth Observation Center
- Eastern Orthodox Church
- Economic Opportunity Council
- Economic Outlook Conference (various locations)
- Economic Outpatient Care
- Economy of Communion (charitable initiative for businesses)
- Edge of Coverage (satellite communications)
- Education Outreach Committee (various locations)
- Educational Opportunity Center
- Educational Options Center (Riverside, CA, USA)
- Electro-Optic Controller (Nortel)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He served as director of Christian Education of the East Ohio Conference from 1946 to 1960.