c/o The Bank of New York Mellon Trust Corporation Corporate Trust Options - Reorganization Unit 101 Barclay Street, Floor 7 East New York, NY 10286 Attention: Diane Amoroso By Overnight Delivery The Bank of New York Mellon Trust Company, N.
What does ENY stand for?
ENY stands for East New York
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of ENY
We have 1 other meaning of ENY in our Acronym Attic
- European Network for Workplace Health Promotion
- East and West Interactive (Istanbul, Turkey)
- Eastern Nebraska Western Iowa Car Council
- Early Non-Weight-Loss (lower gastrointestinal cancer)
- Ecological North West Line
- Electricity North West Limited (UK)
- Enhanced Weapon of Mass Destruction
- Eneighborhoods Document (File Extension)
- European Network Exchange
- Evanston-Norwood-Xavier Community Partnership (Ohio)
- Entomology and Nematology (degree program; University of Florida; Gainesville, FL)
- Episcopal New Yorker
- Even-Numbered Year
- Ecumenical Network for Youth Action
- Emerging New York Architects (American Institute of Architects)
- Energy New York Award (New York Energy Consumers Council)
- Enterprise Network for Young Australians (est. 2002; Blakehurst, New South Wales, Australia)
- English National Youth Arts Network
- Eastern New York Branch (American Society for Microbiology)
- Eastern New York Babe Ruth
Samples in periodicals archive:
525 million for projects in the East Harlem in Manhattan and East New York in Brooklyn.
There’s the violence: The 73rd Precinct in Brownsville saw 31 murders in 2008, up from 26 in 2001, and the 75th Precinct in East New York had 17 murders (down from 35 in 2001).
Hospitality Design - Asia Pacific & Middle East NEW YORK -- The Hospitality Design Group, a division of Nielsen Business Media, today announced the launch of Hospitality Design - Asia Pacific & Middle East, according to Michelle Finn, VP of the HD Group.
New York City Economic Development Corporation (NYCEDC) has issued a Request for Proposals (RFP) to identify developers for seven sites in the East New York Industrial Business Zone (IBZ).
Currently in its final phase of construction, 1040 East New York Avenue, a Plaza LLC Development Group-owned property (units priced between $350 and $450 per square foot) in the up-and-coming Crown Heights district, offers raw, basic specification units that can be designed and upgraded to the specific demands of each resident.
To help get that message out, Barron told me he’s printing 10,000 of these fliers and distributing them all over East New York and the rest of the 10th Congressional district, (home of Representative Ed Towns, a Clinton supporter).
Michelle Neugebauer, Cypress Hills Local Development Corporation in East New York Without intensive interventions like CEPS, youth who have attained very few credits before dropping out of school do not have much of a chance of resuming and finishing their education.