What does EMSTA stand for?
EMSTA stands for East Midlands Science and Technology Award (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Electronic Money System Security Objectives
- Early Medical School Selection Program
- Enterprise Master System Security Plan (US CDC)
- Enhanced Marine Safety Security Team (US Coast Guard)
- Early Management of Severe Trauma (Royal Australasian College of Surgeons; course)
- Education in Mathematics, Science and Technology (University of California, Berkeley)
- Emergency and Municipal Services Tax
- Emergency Management of Severe Trauma
- Enhanced Mental Skills Test
- External Maintenance Solution Team
- Elementary and Middle School Technical Assistance Center (American Institute for Research; Washington, DC)
- Emergency Medical Services Training Center (Bergen County, NJ)
- Emergency Medical Sciences Training Institute (California)
- Equipment Management System Training Requirements Program
- Environmental Meteorological Support Unit
- Epidemiology and Medical Statistics Unit
- East Midlands Sub Aqua Club (UK; scuba diving club)
- Electromagnetic Submarine
- Electromagnetic Surveillance
- Early Music Society of Victoria Inc.