But the East Los Angeles Residents Association say their needs and desires have been dismissed by county officials.
What does ELARA stand for?
ELARA stands for East Los Angeles Residents Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Environmental Laboratory Approval Program (est. 1984; New York State Department of Health)
- Ethernet Link Access Protocol
- Environmental Land Acquisition and Protection Program (Florida)
- Educational Leadership and Policy Studies (Iowa State University)
- Educator Licensure and Recruitment (Massachusetts Department of Education)
- Effective Lymphatic Absorption Rate
- Elizabeth Lake Animal Rescue (Union Lake, MI)
- Engineering Technical Services Local Assist Request (US government)
- English Language Arts and Reading (educational curriculum)
- Extended Learning and Recreation (Crossroad Christian Academy; California)
- Eastern Los Angeles Regional Center
- European Leader Association for Rural Development
- Earth Resources Laboratory Applications Software
- Education Law Association (UK)
- Emitter Location & Analysis System
- Enhanced Logbook Automation System (US Army aviation initiative)
- Equilibrium Problems of Linear Structures
- Equitable Life Assurance Society
- Ethnikos Laikos Apeleftherotikos Stratos (Greek: National Popular Liberation Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
EAST LOS ANGELES -- Pan American Bank (Los Angeles) today announced that is will host a casino night fundraiser on March 29, 2010 for the benefit of the East Los Angeles Residents Association ("ELARA").
We know the political will is there," said Oscar Gonzales, president of the East Los Angeles Residents Association, a nonprofit group formed to study cityhood.