We would like to thank the Department of Trade and Industry and the South African Government, for supporting us with our latest investment in the East London Industrial Development Zone," said Marco vom Wege, vice president & general manager Johnson Controls Automotive South Africa (Pty) Ltd.
What does ELIDZ stand for?
ELIDZ stands for East London Industrial Development Zone (South Africa)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close (Jonathan Safran book)
- Enzyme-Linked Immuno-Culture Assay
- Enzyme-Linked Immuno-Cell Adhesion Assay
- Étude Linguistique de la Communication Parlée (French: Linguistics Study of Speech Communication; Catholic University of Leuven; Leuven, Belgium)
- English Language Intensive Course for Overseas Students
- Electronics, Informatics and Computer Science (RAS-MSU Center)
- Electronic Interference Countermeasures Techniques
- Enzymatic Luminometric Inorganic Pyrophosphate Detection Assay
- Ethiopian Livestock Development Company
- Extension Language for Iterative Design Encoding (Java language software)
- Electronic Library Information Environment (Salt Lake Community College, Salt Lake City, UT)
- Enzyme-Linked Immuno-Flow-Assay
- Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Filtration Assay
- Embedded Linux Interest Group
- Enemies of the Legitimate Iraqi Government
- Esin Lokmanhekim Ictem Gurkaynak (Turkish law firm)
- Eastern Long Island Hospital
- Extended Low-Income Housing Commitment (taxes)
- East Lancashire Institute of Higher Education (Blackburn College; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
19 May 2010 - South African dairy products maker Sunningdale's new dairy plant in the East London industrial development zone (Eastern Cape) is expected to begin operating in June.