COMMUNITIES in developing areas of the world will be receiving thousands of pieces of clothing thanks to Ladbrokes' partnership with East London Community Recycling Partnership (ELCRP), writes Jim Cremin.
What does ELCRP stand for?
ELCRP stands for East London Community Recycling Partnership (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- East Lothian Community Planning Partnership (UK)
- Epidemiologic and Laboratory Classification of Paralytic Polio Cases
- Embedded Linux Consortium Platform Specification
- Edge/Level Control Register (computing)
- Equestrian Land Conservation Resource
- Evangelical Lutheran Church of the Resurrection
- Excess Lifetime Cancer Risk (human health risk assessment)
- Elliott-Larsen Civil Rights Act
- Evangelical Lutheran Church in the Republic of Namibia
- Evangelical Lutheran Church in Russia and Other States
- NATO Strategic Secure Voice System, Narrowband
- E-Learning Case Study (various organizations)
- Early Learning Content Standards (Ohio Department of Education)
- Elective Caesarean Section (also seen as ECS; obstetrics)
- Elizabethtown-Lewis Central School (Elizabethtown, NY)
- Envelope-Limited Chromatin Sheet (biology)
- Equipment Loading Carrying Subsystem (military equipment)
- Error Linear Complexity Spectrum
- Expanded Local Calling Service (telecommunications)
- Evangelical Lutheran Church in Southern Africa