The company had evacuated four hospitals in the Houston area in advance of the storm: Mainland Medical Center in Texas City, East Houston Regional Medical Center in Houston, Clear Lake Regional Medical Center in Webster and Bayshore Medical Center in Pasadena.
What does EHRMC stand for?
EHRMC stands for East Houston Regional Medical Center (Houston, TX)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- European Human Rights Internet Site (UK)
- Entamoeba Histolytica Retrotransposon-Like Element
- European Human Rights Law Review (journal)
- Employee Health Risk Management
- Environmental Health Risk Management
- Equine Heart Rate Monitor (veterinary medicine)
- Essentials of Human Resource Management (educational program)
- European Human Resource Management
- Europees Hof Voor de Rechten Van de Mens (French: Cour Européenne des droits de l'Homme)
- Egyptian Human Resources Management Association
- Education in Human Rights Network (UK)
- Eurasian Harm Reduction Network (Lithuania)
- European Housing Research Network
- Egyptian Human Rights Organization
- Emergency Hydraulic Rudder Operating System
- Earthquake Hazards Reduction Program
- East Harbour Regional Park (New Zealand)
- Emergency Health Rehabilitation Project (World Bank)
- Emergency Human Resources Programme (Malawi)
- Emergency Humanitarian Response Plan (UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Health Network < Fort Worth Hamilton General Hospital < Hamilton Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center < Houston East Houston Regional Medical Center < Houston Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital < Houston Park Plaza Hospital < Houston Huntsville Memorial Hospital < Huntsville Las Colinas Medical Center < Irving Seton Edgar B.
com/cgi-bin/prnh/20050825/CLTH069LOGO ) The company had evacuated four hospitals in the Houston area in advance of the storm: Mainland Medical Center in Texas City (226 beds), East Houston Regional Medical Center in Houston (131 beds), Clear Lake Regional Medical Center in Webster (482 beds) and Bayshore Medical Center in Pasadena (373 beds).