Lepley graduated from East High School and went on to attend the University of Alaska Anchorage as a UA Scholar and has since earned a Bachelor of Arts in English Literature and an MBA.
What does EHS stand for?
EHS stands for East High School (Denver, CO; Duluth, Minnesota; Green Bay, Wisconsin; Lincoln, Nebraska)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EHS
We have 220 other meanings of EHS in our Acronym Attic
- European Histamine Research Society
- Earthquake Hazards Reduction Society of Iran
- English Heritage Research Transactions (publication)
- Environmental Health Research and Testing, Inc. (various locations)
- Explosive Hazard Reduction Team
- Extreme High Response Technology (Airtronics Inc.)
- Education and Human Resources Technical Services (Juarez and Asociaties, Inc.; Los Angeles, CA)
- Electronic Health Record Vendors Association
- Eagle High School (Eagle, Idaho)
- Early Head Start (pre-school program)
- East of Hurontario Street (Ontario, Canada)
- Eastern Home Shopping (Taiwan)
- Eastlake High School (Washington)
- Eastmont High School (East Wenatchee, WA)
- Easton High School (Easton, Maryland)
- Economic History Society (UK)
- Edgemont High School (New York)
- Edgewater High School (Orlando, Florida)
- Edina High School (Minnesota)
- Edison High School
Samples in periodicals archive:
Amy Miehe, a graduate student majoring in educational leadership: principalship, will be the first UNI student to receive a scholarship of $2,000 for the work she does in gender violence prevention while interning at East High School in Waterloo, Iowa.
PUPILS from a North East high school showed their Christmas spirit as they donated presents to local elderly folk.
The Lakota East High School basketball team is exceptional for more than its undefeated record.
Talented amateur company MUSCOM has risen to the challenge offered by the cult US show about rivalry at East High School, and the 50-strong cast come out with high marks.
She graduated from East High School in Sioux City in 1939, Wayne State College in Nebraska in 1942, and Morningside College in Sioux City in 1951.
In the valley, Tuesdays class at the trailer outside Sunset East High School included Maria de Jesus Esparza Castillo.
Sixteen girls arrived in costume dressed in the red, white and gold outfits of the fictional East High School cheer-leaders.