Highlights Importance of Shale Gas to Nation's Energy Future and Job Growth HOUSTON, May 1, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The American Chemistry Council(ACC), Texas Chemical Council(TCC), East Harris County Manufacturers Association, and the Greater Houston Partnership today hosted an expert panel of political and business leaders for a roundtable policy discussion on how abundant and affordable supplies of natural gas from shale will create jobs, boost exports, and increase investment in Texas.
What does EHCMA stand for?
EHCMA stands for East Harris County Manufacturers Association (Texas)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Engineering for Human-Computer Interaction
- Enhanced Host Controller Interface (Universal Serial Bus specification)
- Euro Health Consumer Index (various locations)
- Environmental Heavy-Cost Investment Planning (Turkey)
- Emergency Health Care Information System (Bucharest, Romania)
- East Herts Corinthian League (Hertfordshire; UK)
- Elderly Housing Community Loan (Florida)
- East Hull City Learning Centre (UK)
- Encapsulated Harpoon Command & Launch Subsystem
- Eternal Hope Charity Mission (India)
- Eastern Hills Catchment Management Project (Australia)
- Ecumenical Health Care Network (Canada)
- ESA (European Space Agency) Health Care Network
- European Health Communication Network (est. 1997; World Health Organization)
- Employers Health Coalition of Ohio (Canton, OH)
- Extended Hueckel Crystal Orbital
- Easton Hunt Capital Partners (various locations)
- Edmonton Home Care Program (Canada)
- Education, Health and Care Plan (UK)
- Emergency Health Care Provider (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With a focus on enhancing the quality of life, the company continues to participate in various safety and environmental programs within the community, including the East Harris County Manufacturers Association and the Responsible Care(R) Program.