Once operational the framework will be open for a maximum duration of four years and will be available for members of the Portsmouth Regional Procurement Partnership (PRPP) plus East Hampshire District Council (EHDC) to let call off contracts from.
What does EHDC stand for?
EHDC stands for East Hampshire District Council (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EHDC
We have 5 other meanings of EHDC in our Acronym Attic
- Extreme Hedge Divers (gaming group)
- Epizootic Hemorrhagic Disease Virus Serotype 1
- Edinburgh Human Developmental Anatomy (database; UK)
- Edmonton Highland Dancing Association (Canada)
- Elizabethton Housing and Development Agency (est. 1969; Elizabethton, TN)
- Exploration Hypothesis Development Award (Department of Defense)
- De Bilt, The Neterlands (METAR code)
- Employment History Database
- Environmental Health Database (Florida Department of Health)
- e-Health in Developing Countries
- East Hants District Council (UK)
- East Hertfordshire District Council (UK)
- Electro-Hydraulic Depth Control
- EMP (Electromagnetic Pulse) Hardened Dispersal Communications
- Extended Half Double Crochet (crocheting pattern)
- Electronic Head Down Display
- Enhanced Head Down Display
- Environment Hygiene and District Development (committee)
- Esherick Homsey Dodge and Davis (architectural firm; San Francisco, CA)
- Explosive and Hazardous Devices Detail (Tucson Police Department)
Samples in periodicals archive:
East Hampshire District Council said its closed bin policy was introduced out of concern that its collectors might be injured by rubbish falling on them.
A spokesman for East Hampshire District Council said it is "legally entitled" to prevent "commercial activity" at the car park in Alton.