They proved that it indeed forms north of Iceland and flows south to join the East Greenland Current.
What does EGC stand for?
EGC stands for East Greenland Current
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EGC
We have 116 other meanings of EGC in our Acronym Attic
- Elk Grove Branch Library (Elk Grove, CA)
- Everything is Going to Be OK
- East Gate Business Park (Hungary)
- Exhaust Gas Back Pressure
- Electrician's Guide to the Building Regulations (book)
- Edinburgh Green Belt Trust (UK)
- Evil Geniuses for a Better Tomorrow
- Enhanced Guided Bomb Unit
- External Genitalia, Bartholin's glands, Urethra & Skene's glands
- Association Extraction et Gestion des Connaissances (French: Association of Mining and Knowledge Management)
- Ecclesia Gnostica Catholica
- École de Gestion et de Commerce (French)
- Economic Growth Center
- Education for Global Citizenship (various schools)
- El-Nasr Girls College (Alexandria, Egypt)
- Electronic Gate Count
- Electronic Gift Card
- Elite Gambler's Certificate (Dog Agility Title)
- Elsevier Grand Challenge
- Elugen Cartridge (Dionex)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The East Greenland current carries the icebergs south into the North Atlantic Ocean.
These authors have suggested that Greenland halibut eggs and larvae are transported by the East Greenland Current from Denmark Strait to the southernmost areas of western Greenland, a route shown earlier for cod (Taning, 1937; Buch et al.