East County Economic Development Council, San Diego, $25,000: Public- private partnership whose mission is to foster economic prosperity and enhance the quality of life in San Diego's East County.
What does ECEDC stand for?
ECEDC stands for East County Economic Development Council (San Diego, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ECEDC
We have 1 other meaning of ECEDC in our Acronym Attic
- Early Childhood Education and Development
- Eastern Cape Education Department (South Africa)
- European Chemical Engineers' Directory (Praha, Czech Republic)
- European Council on Eating Disorders
- Européenne de Courses Express Dauphinoises (French transportation company)
- Europejskie Centrum Edukacyjno-Doradcze (Polish: European Center for Training and Advisory; Warsaw, Poland)
- Eye Care Evidence Document (Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise)
- Elko County Economic Diversification Authority (Nevada, USA)
- Elmore County Economic Development Authority
- Early Childhood Education, Development and Care (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Electrical and Computer Engineering Department Heads Association
- Electronic Commerce/Electronic Data Interchange (usually seen as EC/EDI)
- Eureka County Economic Development Program (Nevada)
- Early Childhood Education
- Economic Education Web
- Economies of Central and Eastern Europe (conference)
- Electrical and Computer Engineering (colleges; various locations)
- Electrical, Computer, and Energy Engineering (university department; various locations)
- Elora Centre for Environmental Excellence (Elora, Ontario, Canada)
- Ergonomics for Children and Educational Environments (Boston, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The grants, totaling $80,950, were awarded to: -- ACCION to assist with operational support in providing business loans to micro-enterprise owners who do not qualify for bank loans; -- CDC Small Business Finance Corporation to sustain and expand its community loan program infrastructure and support the Technical Assistance program provided to low-to-moderate income businesses free of charge; -- Consumer Credit Counseling Service to support the "Get Checking" and "Credit When Credit is Due" financial literacy programs; -- East County Economic Development Council for the continued expansion of the Connectory.
He was a Member of the Advisory Board of the San Diego Science and Technology Council and a Member of the Board of Directors of the San Diego Regional Economic Development Corporation, the San Diego Regional Technology Alliance and the East County Economic Development Council.