He was then sent down to the Flames' East Coast Hockey League affiliate, the Utah Grizzlies.
What does ECHL stand for?
ECHL stands for East Coast Hockey League
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ECHL
- Educators and Community Helping Hispanics Onward (Ohio)
- European Clearing Houses on Health Outcomes
- East Chapel Hill High School (North Carolina)
- Ending Chronic Homelessness Initiative (Sacramento, CA)
- Energy Center Hydrogen Initiative (Purdue University; Indiana)
- European Community Health Indicators
- Everett Community Health Improvement Partnership (Somerville, PA)
- Eastern Connecticut Home Inspection Services (Willimantic, CT)
- European Core Health Interview Survey (European Health Survey System)
- European Climate and Hydrological Project on Interactions between Vegetation, Atmosphere and Land
- Eastern Collegiate Hockey League (college hockey league)
- East Coast Hand Launch Glider Festival (Wilson, NC)
- Earls Colne Heritage Museum (UK)
- Enoyl-CoA (Coenzyme A) Hydratase, Mitochondrial
- European Committee for Hyperbaric Medicine
- Europe China Hotel Management Experts Council (Belgium)
- Extracorporeal Membrane oxygenation
- Eastern Connecticut Health Network
- Electronic Child Health Network
- European Club for the History of Neurology
Samples in periodicals archive:
1, Yellow Horn was leading the East Coast Hockey League with 54 points (34 goals, 20 assists) in his first 45 games with the California-based Ontario Reign.
html) Puck Daddy blog reported that the ECHL, formerly the East Coast Hockey League, had two goals scored in the same span during a 1993 game.
His ratio of 85 goals and 211 assists in 489 mainly East Coast Hockey League games is impressive for a defenceman.
ICE HOCKEY: Edinburgh Capitals last night launched a hunt for a replacement hit-man after David Nimmo quit to join Florida Everglades in America's East Coast Hockey League.
30 /PRNewswire/ -- Outstanding goaltender Dominic Vicari, who starred in net for the Michigan State Spartans, has signed with Detroit Red Wings affiliate Toledo Storm of the East Coast Hockey League.
The Canadian star, 29, who holds a Spanish passport, agreed to join the Elite League Steelers from East Coast Hockey League Johnstown Chiefs after a month of talks.
Teplitsky, 24, is a 6ft tall defenceman who scored nine goals with 29 assists in 81 games in the East Coast Hockey League.