He points to a violent feud in Watts that erupted in January between Grape Street Crips -- a Top 10 gang -- and East Coast Crips after a well- respected gang member was killed.
What does ECC stand for?
ECC stands for East Coast Crip (gang)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of ECC
We have 721 other meanings of ECC in our Acronym Attic
- E-Commerce Center (Verticle Net)
- Early Career Contribution (psychology)
- Early Childhood Caries (dental disease)
- Early Childhood Center
- Early Childhood Collaborative (various locations)
- Early Childhood Community (various organizations)
- Earth Central Command
- Earth Cinema Circle (environmental awareness)
- Earth Continuity Conductor (electrical systems)
- East Coast Championship
- Eastern Caribbean Countries
- Eastern Carolina Council (North Carolina)
- Eastern Catholic Churches (informal)
- Eastern Conference Champions
- Ecclesiastes (Book of the Bible)
- Échecs Club de Corbas (French chess club)
- Echo Canceller Controller
- Echostar Communications Corporation
- Eco-Certified Composite (panels)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Department of Justice Federal Bureau of Investigation for her successful prosecution of one of the leaders of the East Coast Crips.
His view is echoed by Pete Cavitt, 47, once a kingpin in the East Coast Crips who has seen two of his sons killed and now works as a gang interventionist trying to stop the bloodshed.