TAIPEI, April 16 Kyodo Taiwan President Ma Ying-jeou said Tuesday he hopes the recently signed Japan-Taiwan fisheries agreement will facilitate trilateral talks among the claimants of the potentially resource-rich East China Sea.
What does ECS stand for?
ECS stands for East China Sea
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ECS
We have 608 other meanings of ECS in our Acronym Attic
- Enhanced Carrier Route Walk Sequence High-Density (USPS)
- Enhanced Carrier Route Saturation Standard (USPS)
- Extended Carrier Route Walking Sequence Saturation (USPS)
- E-Catalog Suite
- Eagle Creek Systems, Inc.
- Earlham Computing Services
- Early Childhood School (various locations)
- Early Childhood Screening (various organizations)
- Early Childhood Services
- Early College Start (Austin Community College; Texas)
- East Coast Supercharging (Cream Ridge, NJ)
- East Coast Swing (dance style)
- Eastern Caribbean States
- Eastern Computer Services, Incorporated
- Eau Chaude Sanitaire (French: Domestic Hot Water)
- Eberron Campaign Setting (roleplaying games, Dungeons & Dragons)
- Ecological Classification System
- eComStation (operating system)
- Économie, Confor,t Service (French: Economy, Comfort, Service)
- Économique et Commerciale Scientifique (French: Economic and Commercial Science)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tokyo: Japan said a Chinese government ship briefly entered its territorial waters off disputed islands in the East China Sea on Sunday.
1 Kyodo Taiwan President Ma Ying-jeou said in his New Year's address Tuesday that ongoing fishery talks between Taiwan and Japan are an "important first step" for tackling territorial and maritime boundary disputes in the East China Sea and turning it into a "sea of peace and cooperation.
A Japanese patrol aircraft saw an advanced Chinese fisheries patrol ship in waters near the island chain in the East China Sea around 8:25 am (2325 GMT) on Saturday, a coast guard spokeswoman said, before finding a second vessel 20 minutes later.
Ties between Tokyo and Beijing were badly strained after Japan arrested a Chinese trawler captain near the island chain in the East China Sea last month, sparking a barrage of protests from Beijing.
9/13/2010 4:10:36 AM Japan has released the 14 crew members of a Chinese fishing trawler which collided with two Japanese coastguard vessels in disputed waters in East China Sea last week.
Summary: Beijing, Shawwal 02, 1431, Sept 11, SPA -- China has decided to postpone talks with Japan on the East China Sea issue as part of its response to the seizure of a Chinese fishing boat.
BEIJING, June 29, 2010 (TAP)-China denied on Tuesday media reports that an artillery drill in the East China Sea was in response to a planned military exercise between South Korea and the United States.