Hewlett High School, New York Marlboro High School, New Jersey Princeton High School, New Jersey Joel Barlow High School, Connecticut Canton High School, Massachusetts Arlington High School, Massachusetts International Academy Okma, Michigan International Academy Macomb, Michigan Coral Reef, Florida Western High School, Florida Miami Palmetto, Florida School Without Walls, Washington DC North Allegheny Intermediate School, Pennsylvania Rockport-Fulton High School, Texas East Chapel Hill High School, North Carolina Madison East High School, Wisconsin St.
What does ECHHS stand for?
ECHHS stands for East Chapel Hill High School (North Carolina)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Eastern Cape Higher Education Association (South Africa)
- European Charged Heavy Particle Dosimetry
- Egyptian Petrochemicals Holding Company
- Escambia County Housing Finance Authority (est. 1980; Florida)
- English Churches Housing Group
- Electro-Catalytic Hyperheater
- Elkhart Community Haunted House (Indiana)
- Ecumenical Christian Helping Hands Organization (Port Townsend, WA)
- Educators and Community Helping Hispanics Onward (Ohio)
- European Clearing Houses on Health Outcomes
- Ending Chronic Homelessness Initiative (Sacramento, CA)
- Energy Center Hydrogen Initiative (Purdue University; Indiana)
- European Community Health Indicators
- Everett Community Health Improvement Partnership (Somerville, PA)
- Eastern Connecticut Home Inspection Services (Willimantic, CT)
- European Core Health Interview Survey (European Health Survey System)
- European Climate and Hydrological Project on Interactions between Vegetation, Atmosphere and Land
- East Coast Hockey League
- Eastern Collegiate Hockey League (college hockey league)
- East Coast Hand Launch Glider Festival (Wilson, NC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nick McCrory, a senior at East Chapel Hill High School in North Carolina who trains at Duke, was the top qualifier in the men's 10-meter competition, which began two hours late because of a rules meeting.
During CTE Month, East Chapel Hill High School challenged students with a CTE poster contest themed, "I've Got Skills, Yes I Do.