Albi McLawhorn, one of the partners of MHAworks and the lead at our Greenville office, reflected, “Working on this type of project for East Carolina University is exciting because it is at the forefront of how technology is changing and being changed by the learning environment.
What does ECU stand for?
ECU stands for East Carolina University
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ECU
We have 118 other meanings of ECU in our Acronym Attic
- Enhanced Channel Test Unit
- European Credit Transfer Units
- Extension Computing Technology Unit (Oregon State University)
- European Counsil for Telecommunications Users Association
- Ectromelia Virus
- Ethiopian Community Television
- External Clinical Teaching Visits (Australia)
- English Club Toggenburg-Wil (Anglo-Swiss club; est. 1991; Wattwil, Switzerland)
- European Chinese Tourists Welcoming Award
- Ecumenical Coalition on Third World Tourism (Hong Kong)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The process involves taking smooth muscle cells from a human cadaver and grafting them onto tubes made of the material used in making dissolvable stitches, called polyglycolic acid, East Carolina University of the Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University says that 320,000 patients require dialysis, and "more than half of dialysis patients lack the healthy veins necessary and must undergo an arteriovenous.
Earlier, she talked with a packed crowd of the faithful at Minges Coliseum at East Carolina University.
Assistant Professor, Department of Educational Leadership, East Carolina University.
For best choreographer, the awards panel (Washington Ballet Artistic Director Septime Webre, dance historian Sali Ann Kriegsman, and Douglas Sonntag of the National Endowment for the Arts) selected Lindsay Shepherd of East Carolina University.
After hours of perfecting the latest tricks at his house, they can party together at East Carolina University or sit around talking about their futures.
is a recent graduate from the Recreation Therapy Administration master's program at East Carolina University.
from the Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University where he has been associate professor and chair of the physical medicine and rehabilitation department since 1998.