Americans United, which represented the East Brunswick School District on appeal, hailed the court's action.
What does EBSD stand for?
EBSD stands for East Brunswick School District (New Jersey)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EBSD
We have 1 other meaning of EBSD in our Acronym Attic
- Enhanced Base Station Controller
- Erasmus Business Support Centre
- Ernestown Barracuda Swim Club
- Escola Básica e Secundária da Calheta (Portuguese: Calheta Primary and Secondary School; Calheta, Portugal)
- Euro Beach Soccer Cup (annual competition)
- European Board for the Specialty of Cardiology
- European Business Services Center (France)
- External Balanced Scorecard
- External Board of Scientific Counselors
- Elton B. Stephens Company
- Electron Backscatter Diffraction
- Entrepreneurship and Business Skills Development (Canada)
- Electrical Brain Stem Evoked
- Evidence-Based Software Engineering
- Evidence-Based Supported Employment
- European Bus System of the Future (EU project)
- Employee Benefit Strategies Group (various locations)
- Essential Business Software Group (Gold Canyon, AZ)
- European Bacillus Secretion Group (UK)
- Evangelistic Bible Study Group (Malawi; Brethren in Christ World Missions)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The high court's action left in place an appellate court ruling saying the East Brunswick School District has a constitutional right to protect students from religious coercion by its staff.
Religious Right groups are claiming the decision is hostile to religion and that the East Brunswick School District is as well.