California East Brother Light Station B&B "We do offer earplugs, but very few people ask for them," explains First Mate Ann, who, with her husband, Captain Gary, operates the East Brother Light Station B&B on an island in San Pablo Bay Why earplugs?
What does EBLS stand for?
EBLS stands for East Brother Light Station (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EBLS
We have 2 other meanings of EBLS in our Acronym Attic
- Endogenous Borna-Like Nucleoprotein (microbiology)
- Evanston Business Leadership Network (Canada)
- Education Business Link Organisation (corsortium; UK)
- Education-Based Latino Outreach (Baltimore, MD)
- Energy Balance for Low Orbiting Satellites
- East Bay Labyrinth Project (Caliofrnia)
- East Bay Libertarian Parties (California)
- European Business Law Review (journal)
- Everybody Loves Raymond (TV sitcom)
- Evidence-Based Learning in Radiography (various locations)
- Edith Bowen Laboratory School (Utah State University)
- Elliott Bay Laboratory Services, Inc. (est. 1985; Seattle, WA)
- Emerging Black Leaders Symposium (Tufts University; Medford, MA)
- Emerging Business Leaders Summit
- Endobronchial Lymphoscintigraphy
- Extracorporeal Bioartificial Liver Support System
- Emergency Blue Light Telephones (campus safety; Florida State University)
- Ente Bilaterale Lavoro Turismo (Italian: Bilateral Tourism Body)
- European Big League Tour (baseball)
- East Bay Linux Users Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
EAST BROTHER LIGHT STATION BED & BREAKFAST Because its top was leveled off in 1873 to form a platform for a light station, East Brother appears to float on the bay more like a ship than an island, At its bow is an elegantly restored cream-and-white Victorian topped with a light tower.
When local citizens saw San Francisco Bay's East Brother light station sink into decay after automation in 1969, they formed East Brother Light Station, Inc.