East Broad Top Railroad This July, families will have the opportunity to participate in storytelling, listen to live music and take a 25-minute train ride through The Alleghenies with "Thomas the Tank Engine(TM).
What does EBTRR stand for?
EBTRR stands for East Broad Top Railroad
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Emissions Banking and Trading Program
- European Business Test Panel
- Expertise Bâtiment et Traitement de Ses Pathologies (French real estate inspections)
- Evaluation and Brief Treatment PTSD (Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder) Unit
- Église Baptiste Évangélique de Trois-Rivières (French: Evangelical Baptist Church of Three Rivers)
- Electronic Bearing Time Recorder
- Entreprise de Bâtiments, Travaux et Routes (French: Buildings, Works and Highways Company; Senegal)
- Ettalong Beach Tourist Resort (Australia)
- East Baltimore Technology Resource Center
- Equine Blood Typing Research Laboratory
- Eastern Baptist Theological Seminary
- Electronic Benefit Transfer System
- Electronic Biometric Transmission Specification
- Electronic Business Tax Service
- Elena Borrero Travel Services (New Jersey)
- Encontro Brasileiro de Testes de Software (Brazilian Software Test Meeting)
- Enhanced Base Transceiver Station (Clearnet)
- Enhanced Base Transceiver System (Motorola)
- European Boxwood and Topiary Society
- European Breakdown Tyre Service (Hasselt, Belgium; est. 1994)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Important features of the project include a bridge over the Juniata River at its northern end, three intersections, two bridges, a retaining wall and extension of a major culvert, replacement of wetlands adjacent to the new highway, removal of two coal refuse piles and accommodation of the historic East Broad Top Railroad.
Highlights include the 50th anniversary celebration of the East Broad Top Railroad, Horseshoe Curve daily activities, as well as shared celebrations between all three facilities.