East Broad Top Railroad This July, families will have the opportunity to participate in storytelling, listen to live music and take a 25-minute train ride through The Alleghenies with "Thomas the Tank Engine(TM).
What does EBT stand for?
EBT stands for East Broad Top (National Historic Landmark railroad in Huntingdon County, PA, built in 1873)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EBT
We have 91 other meanings of EBT in our Acronym Attic
- Ebonyi State University (Nigeria)
- Engineering Business Support Unit
- Entreprise du Bâtiment du Sud Vendée (French construction company)
- Exchange-Biased Spin-Valve (physics)
- Enhanced Border Security and Visa Entry Reform Act of 2002
- East Bengal State Volunteer Rifles
- Enhanced Border Security and Visa Reform Act of 2002
- E-Business Technologies
- Early Bed Time
- Earnings Before Tax
- Eat Better Today (New Hampshire)
- Eccentric Bottom Tapping (electrical arc furnaces)
- Echelons Below Theater
- Education, Business, and Technology (center; Concordia University, Irvine, CA)
- Electron Beam Technology (physics)
- Electron Beam Tomography
- Electronic Benefits Transfer
- Electronic Booking Tool (travel)
- Emotional Brain Training
- Employee Benefit Trust
Samples in periodicals archive:
Important features of the project include a bridge over the Juniata River at its northern end, three intersections, two bridges, a retaining wall and extension of a major culvert, replacement of wetlands adjacent to the new highway, removal of two coal refuse piles and accommodation of the historic East Broad Top Railroad.
Highlights include the 50th anniversary celebration of the East Broad Top Railroad, Horseshoe Curve daily activities, as well as shared celebrations between all three facilities.