Sheehy is a Member of the East Bay Community Law Center Board of Directors.
What does EBCLC stand for?
EBCLC stands for East Bay Community Law Center
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Extended Binary-Coded Decimal Interchange Code (IBM)
- East Bay Center for International Trade Development (California)
- European Bahá'i Conference on Justice (Netherlands)
- Evangelical Baptist Church of Kent (Ukraine)
- East Bonner County Library (Sandpoint, ID)
- Environmental Bioinorganic Chemistry Laboratory (Florida International University)
- Étanchéité Bardage Couverture Lozère (French: Cover Sealing Siding Lozère; Lozere, France)
- European Biological Control Laboratory (USDA; Montpellier, France)
- European Business Competence Licence (EU)
- Evergreen Baptist Church of Los Angeles (California)
- Electromagnetic Fields and Breast Cancer on Long Island Study
- East Bay Community Mediation
- Écho Billard-Club Mehunois (French billiard club)
- Elastic Beam-Column Model
- Electronic Brake Control Module
- Enquête Budget Consommation des Ménages (French: Household Consumption Budget Survey)
- Enterprise Business Continuity Management (various companies)
- Environmental Business Council of Maine
- Ernst Body Corporate Management (Southport, QLD, Australia)
- Evangelical Baptist Church of Malawi
Samples in periodicals archive:
Business Administration--Accounting Option--California State University, Hayward Professional/Community Affiliations: * AICPA * California Society of CPAs * National Association of Black Accountants * Board Member, East Bay Community Law Center
2, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- ACA International, the association of credit and collection professionals whose membership includes third party debt collectors, asset buyers, and collection attorneys, offers the following response from ACA International Interim Chief Executive Officer Ted Smith regarding the recent report from the Consumers Union and East Bay Community Law Center called "Past Due: Why Debt Collection Practices and the Debt Buying Industry Need Reform Now.
Drew University of Medicine and Scientific Center for AIDS Research, Education and Services, Chicago Department of Public Health, Division of STD/HIV/AIDS, Children's AIDS Fund, The CHOW Project, Clinica Oscar Romero, The Coral Life Foundation, Critical Path AIDS Project, Duval County Health Department, State of Florida, East Bay AIDS Advocacy Foundation, East Bay AIDS Center, East Bay Community Law Center, Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation, The Family Care Network, Children's Hospital and Research Center of Oakland, Florida AIDS Action, Foundation for Research on Sexually Transmitted Diseases, Inc.