What does EBOGFC stand for?
EBOGFC stands for East Barnet Old Grammarians Football Club (London, England, UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Egyptian Book Of the Dead
- Electrolytic Biological Oxygen Demand
- Executive Board of Directors
- Extended Bunch of Disks (storage networking)
- Elizabeth Board of Education (Elizabeth, NJ)
- Elmshorn-Barmstedt-Oldesloer Eisenbahn (German: Kemble-Barmstedt-Oldesloer Railway)
- El Barrio's Operation Fightback (New York, NY)
- Evaluation - Building Our Future (UK)
- East Barnet Old Grammarians (soccer club; England, UK)
- Evidence-Based Obstetrics and Gynecology (journal)
- Enhance Biotech, Inc.
- Engineering Book of Knowledge
- European Body of Knowledge
- Electronic Bills of Lading (shipping)
- Emory Beacon of Light, Inc. (Washington, DC)
- Electronic Bill Of Material
- Engineering Bill of Materials
- Enterprise Business Object Model
- Evil Brotherhood of Mutants
- Existing Buildings: Operations and Maintenance (training; Leadership in Environmental and Energy Design)