com) discusses the East Asian Insurance Congress at which the insurers and reinsurers of the ASEAN nations kickoff the January 1, renewals - http://bit.
What does EAIC stand for?
EAIC stands for East Asian Insurance Congress
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EAIC
We have 4 other meanings of EAIC in our Acronym Attic
- External Architecture Interface
- External Authoring Interface
- Early American Industries Association
- East African Internet Association (University of Pennsylvania)
- East Anglian Indian Association (Ipswich, UK)
- Engineering Academy Initiative for Alabama (collaboration)
- Equip d'Atenció a la Infància I l'Adolescència (Catalan: Care Team for Children and Adolescents)
- Eastern Association of Intercollegiate Athletics for Women
- Électricité Automatisme Industriel et Bâtiment (French: Industrial Automation and Electrical Building)
- European Association of International Booksellers
- European-American Industrial Council
- Examen d'Autorisation Infirmière au Canada (French: Nurse Examination in Canada)
- East Anglia Intensive Care Group
- Eastern Area Intensive Care Group
- European Association for Leisure Time Institutions of Children and Youth (Czech Republic)
- Equipment Authorization Inventory Data/Document
- Equipment Authorized In-Use Details
- Evangelische Akademikerschaft in Deutschland (German: Protestant Academic Community in Germany)
- Equipment Authorization Inventory Data Listing
- Environmental Acoustic Interactive Data System
Samples in periodicals archive:
You can also access: Reactions conference newsletters - read our coverage of key industry events such as The Monte Carlo Rendez-Vous, the Baden Baden Meeting, The Federacion Internacional de Empresas de Seguros (FIDES), The National Association of Independent Insurers (NAII), The National Association of Surplus Lines Offices (NAPSLO), and The East Asian Insurance Congress (EAIC).